Saturday, August 22, 2020

Personal Address By shveta Nagpal as co-chair of IALI women forum on August 7. 2020


I am shveta Nagpal who has recently been inducted as co-chair of the IALI women Forum, Though I am an IT professional working for New york state department of taxation for the last several years, fortunate enough for having been chosen by IALI to be part of this august forum as well. 

Despite having time constraints as an active professional, still was aspiring to vent my positive energy in some social activities apart from my field of expertise, hence gladly consented to join this forum forthwith.

 I found it extremely purposeful and educative to be associated with social forums like IALI, providing me with opportunities to meet and greet successful personalities of various streams. As I am doing Now.

 IALI to me is a happening platform where one can learn and be richer in experience through interactions with persons of achievements in various streams, 

Today  I feel more privileged and thankful to be with you from Air force, who are our saviours who protect the nation risking their own life, have bravely served India with an undying sense of sacrifice and valour,

 This is once in a lifetime opportunity to hear you narrate and share your experiences with us. I once again welcome you all and thank you for sparing your valuable time for us