Sunday, September 26, 2021

How I came to Teaching ? IALI KIDS FORUM ----BY SHVETA NAGPAL

"LIFE BEGINS HERE AGAIN " IALI KIDS FORUM 

How I came to Teaching?----BY SHVETA NAGPAL 
*******************************************************************



As I have been part of this kids forum for quite some time now and my IT background and job profile is already known to my friends here in this forum. 

Teaching kids did not come to me suddenly, During my school and college days, I always wanted to generate my own pocket expenses, to become independent in my life, During My vacations or spare times I used to get flyers printed and distributed through newspapers, 

For that, I had to get up early morning at 4 o'clock to deliver flyers to newspaper vendors  I started getting students who wanted my tuition and me getting my pocket money. The Kids used to come to my house where I taught them in my own ambience and convenience.

 This boosted my Knowledge about the subjects as well as my morale. Even after completing My master in computers applications (MCA) where I topped  My university, which offered me a lecturership at the same campus, but I tried My hands with  Multinational IT companies like Wipro, IBM and came to the USA. 

Despite my over occupation with my job demands, I still nurse my passion of imparting and passing my knowledge to the kids to carve out their careers in life. Students have also gained tremendously through my practical approach while teaching them. This gives me immense satisfaction and monetary rewards too. This is how I am always comfortable in being an educator.